Jr Client Service Administrator (Entry-Level) - Contract (JR) (Hempstead)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Jr Client Service Administrator to support our Tax Services team in our Deer Park, Long Island Office. In this role you will be the face of the client as first point of contact for regularly scheduled meetings. You will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to resolve inquiries for the Trust and Institution client service teams. This role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer.
This is a temporary, contract role expected to go through April 2020.
- Publishing an agenda and meeting minutes with responsible parties and deadlines for the overall Tax Season project plan.
- Understanding client business model and operational requirements for most efficient and effective utilization of Broadridge's products and services.
- Project Manage client regulatory deadlines and requirements via a tax service roadmap/playbook and manage priorities through daily calls. Summarize weekly client statuses and prepare Executive dashboard.
- Advocate for client needs through researching, prioritizing and responding to client service delivery open items and development needs and interests across the broader business.
- Work with client directly on tax season project plans in preparation for Trial runs. Document issues for go-forward Quality Assurance review. Monitor client data for health and readiness of upcoming tax reporting season and publish Client Readiness report.
- Responsibility to familiarize yourself through internal communications with changes and updates to IRS regulatory conditions and environments and the impacts to our clients and products.
- Monitor internal reporting to ensure progress of all required projects and coordinate Root Cause Analysis for breakdowns in procedures.
- Coordinate onsite Quarterly Business Reviews and post-season documentation of agendas and key take-aways.
- Lead system training and education of Product releases to clients.
- Maintain client elections of statement reporting requirements.
- Adhere to change control process ensuring scope, deliverables, timelines and resources are formally defined, documented and approved.
- Plan, identify, evaluate and communicate project risks using risk management techniques, create contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite applications with a deep understanding of Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Possess an excellent ability to prioritize tasks, and effectively manage time
- Perform assigned functions in the specified timeframe to ensure that our client expectations are met and exceeded every single day
- Strong communications skills and be comfortable communicating with internal departments and on occasion external contacts
- Will have flexibility and be expected to perform general office tasks in support of the team
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A keen attention to detail as requests are sensitive and client driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Loading some great jobs for you...