Compensation: $145,180.00 - $145,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Breads Bakery is seeking a Controller to join our team. The controller will be responsible for overseeing all financial functions in a growing company. An ideal candidate is able to analyze financial data, implement financial systems and processes, and work with the management team to meet financial goals.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day accounts payable and receivable operations
- Manage corporate cash flow
- Facilitate financial data analysis (purchases, cost of goods sold, labor costs, etc.) to recommend actions to streamline operations and optimize growth
- Processing accurate inventory, familiarity with recipe costing and food cost reports in a restaurant/hospitality group
- Comply with accounting principles and standards
- Research, establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors, coordinating terms to ensure productive relationships are formed and maintained
- Oversee Purchasing Administrator and Receiver in day to day functions
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with accounts payable and inventory management software
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and POS systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Remarkable interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Plate IQ or Restaurant 365 (preferred but not required)
More detail about Breads Bakery, please visit
Associated topics: chief investment officer, controller, director, director finance, financial director, general operational manager, general operations manager, manage, organizational culture, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...