- Bond Beebe
Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance and a path to Partnership?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum's Tax Services Group is made up of a brilliant team of tax specialists that work to ensure tax reporting obligations are met in an accurate and timely manner and minimize or defer the payment of taxes. Their comprehensive understanding of international, US federal, state, and local regulations, counting our affiliation with HLB international, allows them to help develop economical tax strategies anywhere. Their services include Business, Individual, State & Local tax, R&D Tax Credit, as well as International and Private Client services
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You'll Spend Your Time:
* Prepare complex C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
* Prepare high net worth individual returns
* Review mid-level complexity C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
* Review mid-level complexity individual returns
* Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
* Identify tax planning opportunities
* Handle and resolve tax controversies
* Training and supervision of staff accountants
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, Masters of Science in Taxation is preferred
* CPA License (preferred) or plan to obtain license
* At least 5 years of public accounting experience
* Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
* Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects
* Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the Firm well to client's management
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem solving skills.
* Ability to travel as needed based on client assignments
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...