Compensation: $101,920.00 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance and a path to Partnership?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Associate who is looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with a dynamic career path while encouraging a work life balance. The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department in our NYC office.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You'll Spend Your Time:
* Preparing complex C Corp., S Corp and partnership income tax returns
* Preparing high net worth individual returns
* Preparing income tax provisions
* Researching and resolving tax issues
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Working towards CPA license, or CPA certification (preferred)
* 1-3 years of prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting
* Excellent analytical, technical tax, organizational, project management skills and a strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...