Revenue Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bluecore has grown over 1700% in the last three years, as recognized by Deloitte's Fast 500 and is consistently ranked among the fastest growing technology businesses in the United States. Our customers are some of the most innovative and recognizable retail brands in the world. If you're looking to be on the frontlines of a rapidly growing business, this is a key role in our organization and will play a crucial part in helping the sales team scale and exceed goals.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst you'll own the accuracy, efficiency, and ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com for the sales team. You will be responsible for leading user training, designing, building and delivering forecasting, reviewing contracts, and reporting for our sales leadership team. You will ensure the sales process is supported by the appropriate tools, and that key sales metrics are accurate and readily accessible.
Our teammates come from a wide range of backgrounds in other high growth startups, finance, and major corporations. Many have been through prior acquisitions, IPOs, and even ran their own businesses. This is an amazing opportunity for those wanting to rapidly level up their cross-functional skills working and learning alongside an energetic team.
* Onboarding new hires and conducting regular trainings/ check-ins on Sales Enablement tools
* Maintaining and updating documentation as it relates to Salesforce onboarding
* Work cross-functionally to support departmental analytics needs and develop and maintain standardized reporting to summarize to help drive meaningful decisions
* Create ad-hoc reports and analysis for specific initiatives & needs
* Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
* Provide daily support to sales team members in the field in order to facilitate fast and efficient sales processes.
* Ensure data integrity and hygiene by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required
* Maintain account record management and Quota management to ensure continued data hygiene
* Audit opportunity contract details for accuracy and consistency
* MRR Reconciliation: Revenue monitoring and management, specifically for month-end, quarter-end and annual trends
* Review signed contracts and process the data into finance-ready format for operating metrics
* 3+ years of Salesforce experience
* Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
* An obsession with data quality, accuracy and standardization
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
* Ability to establish good working rapport with sales team members
* Undergraduate Degree from an accredited University
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Daily catered lunch and snacks
* 401(k) plan
* Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
* Monthly public transportation reimbursement
* Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...