ArconicFastening Systems is looking for a FinancialAccountant who is responsible for preparing consolidated financial statementsincluding balance sheets, profit, loss and subsidiarystatements, reviewing and analyzing general ledger accountbalances, verifying accuracy, making recommendations for corrections, andpreparing monthly reconciliations and balance sheets. Thisposition will be located in Washington,MO.
Arconic(NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working inclose partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challengesto transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity ofour people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver theseproducts at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success andshareholder value. ArconicEngineered Structures, a business unit of Arconic, is a world-classproducer of titanium aero ingots and mill products and a leader in highly-engineered,multi-material structures for aircraft. We combine metallurgical expertise intitanium and aluminum with vertically integrated manufacturingcapabilities including casting, forging, extruding, hot forming, machining and3D printing to produce innovative products for the aerospace, defense and oiland gas markets.
JobDuties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers;
- Prepares and posts month end journal entries in SAP;
- Reviews, balances, and analysis, and makes corrections;
- Reviews credit requests for DOA approval requirements andprocesses same in Arconic s SAP system;
- Calculates and reports Arconic s 3rd party DSO andDPO ratios;
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such asinventory, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets anddatabases;
- Prepares vouchers, account statements, reports, and other records,and reviews for accuracy;
- Extracts general ledger information;
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems;
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls, including costrelated controls and DOA compliance;
- Provides support on an as needed basis for financial and controlaudits for both internal and external auditors;
- Maintains general ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution,cost, property, operating expenses, and insurance records;
- Provides support and accounting leadership for periodic cycle andannual inventory counts;
- Provides backup support for sales order entry and production orderentry;
- Processes daily invoices for all three Washington FormingOperations plants and troubleshoots any processing issues;
- Reconciles SAP COPA revenue and cost data to FI adjustments,revenue and direct cost lines;
- Trains sales and operational personnel on job related SAPfunctions;
- Assists with review of production variances and works to explainand correct data in system when necessary;
- Provides cross-coverage in Accounting Department as needed;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Associate Degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting role;
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in ArmsRegulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. personas an U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'),Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor s or Master s in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an accounting/finance positionwithin a manufacturing environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of SAP (ERP system) and Hyperion.