Chief Financial Officer CFO
Compensation: $112,080.00 - $185,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Career Opportunities with Aptive Pest Control
A great place to work.
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer who will infuse the Finance Team with their talent, energy and leadership skills while working with the Executive team to build short- and long-term growth strategies as Aptive continues to grow and become a leader within the Pest Control industry. This position will be located in Provo, Utah.
About Aptive Environmental:
Aptive is the fastest growing, full-service pest control company in North America. We operate in over 27 states with 39 different branch locations. During its first three years, Aptive added an astounding 550,000 customers and is expected to add over 250,000 more customers by September of this year. We have a dynamic seasonal sales force of over 2,500 sales representatives and 1,500 highly trained service professionals who perform the seasonal treatments for our customers. Our dedication and commitment to our employees and customers is real. Aptive was recently named Glassdoors 74th best company to work for and just earned 3 Gold American Business awards.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer in executing strategies of growth and enhancing profitability.
- Ensure the executive team is aware of the financial impacts of all operational decisions.
- Uncover and drive both short- and long-term cost savings and revenue opportunities across the organization.
- Provides direction and ensures compliance with financial management and procurement practices along with a delegation of authority, and discretionary expenditure policies.
- Oversee, develop and improve reporting processes and systems to deliver timely and accurate financial and operational information to the Senior Management.
- Drive analysis around operational effectiveness, business performance and cash management to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prioritize financial and operational metrics and assess root cause of issues and possible actions.
- Implement operating metrics and tracking systems.
- Participate in the development of strategies and plans, especially as they relate to financial integrity and business expansion.
- Evaluate strategic vendor contracting, procurement savings and analysis of strategic relationships.
- Manages all disciplines and advances multi-year financial planning efforts.
- Directs the preparation of Aptives budgets, plans and forecasts; ensuring the alignment of financial resources with Aptives most critical strategic priorities.
- Presents budgets, plans and financial results to Senior Management.
- Leads the budgeting and business planning processes and ensures the allocation of adequate resources to accomplish the short- and long-term goals and objectives of the Financial Management Division.
- Provide leadership to help drive exponential profitable growth with key financial insights, ideas and analysis
- Strategic finance experience (planning, budgeting, managing and assessing risk).
- Managing capital structures, including accounting for management incentive units.
- Support theexecutive leadership team as a strategic financial partner.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, or related academic discipline. CFA, CPA and MBA preferred.
- 10 to 15 years of professional experience, including progressive senior management positions in accounting or finance. Applicants with 5+ years of CFO experience guiding businesses with $250m+ in top-line revenue.
- Leadership - the ideal candidate must be able to lead multiple, complex efforts that advance overall financial management efforts.
- Influence must be adept at leading multiple efforts that involve multiple customers and peers; leverages influence to lead without authority.
- Thought leadership ability to innovate on progressive financial management practices.
- Expertise expertise and thought leadership of external and internal financial and cost accounting standards, rules and regulations is required. Preferred experience in the financial planning and accounting performed in banking operations.
- Tactical skills exemplary analytical, problem solving, and project management skills required.
- Communications this leader will be an excellent communicator comfortable addressing high-level executive audiences.
This position is located in our Provo, Utah headquarters in a beautiful building located in the Riverwoods Business Park. In addition to working with wonderful people, Aptive offers the following benefits:
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Access to a full-sized indoor basketball court, game room with theater, pool table, golf simulator, and more
- Upbeat and exciting company culture and much more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...