AppD Senior Revenue Accounting Analyst
Compensation: $83,540.00 - $129,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance, and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to empower enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
We re looking for a stellar senior revenue accountant to join our Revenue Operations Team in San Francisco. We re focused on finding a candidate with a great personality and excellent relevant experience, so if you think you re the one, we d love to get to know you!
Experience we re looking for:
- B.S. degree in Accounting
- 3+ years related experience in either consulting or industry
- Ability and desire to learn new skills with an enthusiasm for acquiring systems knowledge.
- Energy and desire to thrive in a fast-paced global organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confirmed ability to take ownership for projects and drive to completion.
- Experience in a fast changing, fast-paced company.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organizational groups and levels.
- Strong Excel skills required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- ASC606 Technical revenue recognition experience preferred
- Public accounting experience and CPA preferred.
- As we re a software and SaaS company, software and SaaS company experience preferred
- Experience with RevPro revenue automation software system also a plus.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in existing processes is a strong plus.
About the Role
AppDynamics is seeking a Sr. Revenue Accountant who will be responsible for ensuring our revenue is accurate as well as maximized (appropriately under the rules). This person will play an integral role in the team s accounting for multi-million dollar sales deals in RevPro, our revenue recognition system. This position is a great chance to work for a fast paced, high growth company with a ton of room to make a difference. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze software and SaaS sales (order forms, master agreements, partner agreements, etc.) to ensure recognition is in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for month end and quarter end close activities including preparation of revenue journal entries, account reconciliations of revenue and direct cost related accounts, and prepare BS & PL flux analysis
- Maintain system data by reviewing various revenue impact analyses
- Participate in Revpro system testing related to change requests or enhancements
- Ensure that the Revenue Team s processes are being followed, and proactively recommend efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Work actively with our internal customers (FP&A, Billing, Credit & Collections, Sales Operations, Marketing, Legal, Engineering, Internal Audit, Core Accounting, Execs and others) to ensure that all revenue-impacting activities of the company are identified, assessed for revenue recognition conclusions and handled appropriately by as efficient of processes as possible.
- Be a great team player, and provide suggestions and training to other team members.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer
and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws
, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact ...@appdynamics.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify
Loading some great jobs for you...