AppD Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate and G&A
Compensation: $103,690.00 - $179,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance, and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to empower enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 3+ years direct work experience in FP&A
- Familiar with quarterly, and annual budgeting and planning process
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment.
- High level of initiative with the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively under broad direction, while balancing multiple competing priorities.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure scope, and action item follow through.
About the Role
As a AppDynamics Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate and G&A, you will oversee our worldwide financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across G&A, and manage the consolidated expense roll-up across AppDynamics. You will work in a split operational and strategic capacity. As part of the FP&A team, you will help drive process and business application enhancements. This is a highly visible and challenging role as you will provide financial support for the heads of Facilities, IT, Operations, Legal, Employee Engagement, and This is a salaried position that requires full-time employment in San Francisco.
- Support the annual/quarterly investment planning process across G&A
- Prioritize investments, and measure their expected return
- Work with FP&A team members to collect a consolidated view on company opex
- Work with Cisco FP&A team on monthly/quarterly budget variance analyses, and forecasting
- Own the FP&A monthly calendar and drive monthly BVA meetings
- Perform various market related analysis (including, but not limited to external benchmarking, LTV/CAC, etc)
- Drive data analysis and reporting, highlighting key insights and recommended actions (levers for improvement)
- Manage and improve Anaplan for forecasting and actuals reporting
- Work with accounting on various close processes, including accruals, invoice management, PO approvals, reconciliation of expenses
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer
and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact ...@appdynamics.com. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify
Associated topics: analyst, bi, business, business intelligence, financial analyst, law, legal, market, refine, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...