Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the 'Best Places to Work' on the Philadelphia Business Journal's list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and caf?. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Collections Clerk will provide credit and collections support to the ASI portfolio of companies. This position will be responsible for calling members to secure payments for outstanding balances and non-pays.
* Handling outbound calls as assigned to obtain payments for ASI customer base
* Providing follow-up to other team members as needed.
* Participating in training sessions, workshops, and meetings to learn about products, services and tools, i.e. computer programs.
* High School/GED equivalent - Associates Degree in business preferred
* Ability to type at least 35wpm/5000kph
* 1-2 years collections or customer service experience preferred.
* Business to Business Collections preferred.
* Excellent communication skills (E.g.: oral and written).
* Professional phone demeanor is required.
* An intermediate level of experience with MS Word and Excel
* Experience with an email messaging system, e.g., Outlook Lotus Notes, etc.
* An intermediate level of experience with the internet; ability to navigate in a windows-based environment
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.
Take this opportunity to join our successful team! Apply today! EOE m/f/d/v.
Associated topics: account, accounts receivable, balance, collector, commission, due, finance, loan, loss, mortgage
Loading some great jobs for you...