Advanced Calendaring Lead (REMOTE)
Employment Type: Full-Time
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Remote Advanced Calendaring Lead. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
- The Advanced Calendaring Lead will work cross-functionally with finance, the BU event leads and business partners to identify and ensure signature and annual meetings have explicit budget allocations and all information entered in the Cvent system accurately reflects outcomes of calendaring discussions. This person will then be responsible for creating an aggregate calendar which details all signature meetings and with that, will work to identify synergies across the Enterprise.
- He/she embodies a combination of strong project management skills and financial prowess. This person is knowledgeable on various meeting types and costs, has a strong understanding of the meeting planning lifecycle and is able to develop timelines and clearly communicate to senior leaders and stakeholders. A strategic professional who can speak to policy, provide counsel to business partners while maintaining a technical understanding of SMM systems and workflow processes.
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Launches and oversees annual calendaring process in coordination with BU Finance Leads, BU Event Leads and business owners
- Coordinates with BU finance to understand overall segment budget and ensure allocations are in-line with projected spend
- Oversees meeting requests process; meeting requestors are properly entering data into Cvent for Signature and annual programs and budgets indicated are accurate
- Owns process of finalizing calendar and creates aggregate calendar with facilitation from BU Event Leads
- Owns Cvent and the Cvent supplier relationship; acts as system administrator to assist with maintenance and requests of MRF (Meeting Request form) and budget functions
- Manages quarterly reporting via the Cvent system
- Screens ad-hoc meeting requests for policy compliance and escalates where appropriate
- Leads identification of synergies across the enterprise
- Acts as advisor to requestors and can speak clearly on policy and procedure for all meeting types
- 4-7 years’ experience in a Corporate Communications and/or Meeting Management function with expertise project management
- Must have experience with CVent
- Experience with budget management and financial planning
- Solid project management skills, including proven track record in establishing and meeting project deadlines
- Proven ability to drive change through influencing and negotiation skills resulting in positive outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven track record managing complex projects
James ShekellJob Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...