Senior Property Accountant
3 Bridge Networks in San Jose, CA
- Industry: Accounting - Corporate Accounting - Senior
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $82,750.00 - 150,120.00 / Year*
Property/Senior Property Accountant needed for dynamic, growing commerial real estate investment firm.
- Conduct month end close process for assigned properties.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all buildings bank accounts and reserve accounts.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and transaction analysis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reporting and electronic reporting for investors and lenders.
- Set up and maintain schedules including depreciation, amortization, building improvements, lender escrows, accruals and pre-paid schedules.
- Maintain property work papers for all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Year-end audit work papers including analysis of all general ledger accounts.
- Review Accounts Receivable process - monitor cash receipts, review tenant billings, recurring charges and billing adjustments, including deposits and perform tenant ledger reconciliations.
- Set up and maintain reserves for tenant bad debt.
- Review Accounts Payable process - review invoice coding and approvals, and ensure proper audit trail is in place.
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliation and estimates.
- Prepare quarterly replacement reserve submissions to lenders.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (preferred) or finance
- 2+ years of property accounting , commercial or residential.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving and communication skills is key.
- Proficiency in Yardi
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Jose, CA!